Here this weeks featured developer tool... fmMenu...Check out this great new FileMaker tool to organize and manage the layouts within your FileMaker solution from Ivica Sopkic.
- This is a great little utility tool to help organize and manage the layouts within a solution.
- To create records of the layouts in the solution and allow the developer a simple tool for finding and managing the layouts.
- By using global variables for the layout titles, you can change the name of the layout without having to actually/physically change the name of the layout.
- Can be used with a value list to move between layouts
- Virtual Value List (Optional)
- zPrependWithByteOrderMarks ( used for controlled value list sort order )
- zLayout ( simple sql query for getting the layout name )
Included by not required:
- Dynamic Records Toolbox (Modular Scripts)
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Last Chance! The Ultimate FileMaker Developer Advertising Package
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo