We just took this dev tool for a another test drive the past month...WOW...this is a must have for any serious FileMaker developer! Synergize gives you the ability to create flexible, dynamic interfaces such as dashboards, charts, calendars, email Apps, or any other type of graphical interface that uses web technologies, within your own FileMaker solution. Synergize contains its own PHP web server and uses raw SQL queries (including SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT and many more) to access your FileMaker database, returning large data queries in the blink of an eye.
Several “Apps” are provided free of charge. These include Apps for creating a Drag-and-Drop Calendar, Image Slideshows and best of all a “Portal Builder” App.
Even as a NOVICE, you can build “FileMaker like” portal views enhanced by Web technologies which require NO RELATIONSHIPS. You can also sort the columns, resize them, add a button that can execute a script, pass parameters from the portal row, add filters for your data and also add conditional formatting. You only need one web viewer and you can create unlimited portals that you can switch between at the press of a button, making your application extremely lightweight. All this and you do not need to know any web code.
Synergize Server Version
With the 64 Bit Server Plugin, you do not even need to setup a web server. It takes the place of the FileMaker Web API and has been shown to be 2.5 times faster returning data. Use Custom Web Publishing to allow unlimited remote users, on any platform, access their FileMaker data. You can create a fully featured PHP web applications, and offer this as an integral part of your company’s FileMaker Solution. The performance is significantly greater than the FileMaker Web API. Take a look at the comparison here: Synergize Vs FileMaker Web API – Performance Comparison.
Download the trial version and have a look at the three Apps that we include free of charge with Synergize. Works with both Mac and PC platforms.
Other Apps that are available for Synergize, include a full webmail client, capable of feeding emails into your FileMaker solution and a Bar Code Creation App, which can create all Bar Codes, including QR codes.
Use web technologies to create charts, dashboards and all sorts of other graphical environments that are not native to FileMaker Pro and allow yourself to compete with all of the other major players out there..
Unlimited user versions available. Power of the internet and any website inside of your own FileMaker solution. No web server required, Synergize handles it all, with built in PHP. Your imagination is the only limit. FileMaker Portals are a thing of the past, including GoogleMaps integration, Graphical interfaces & sortable, resizeable web portals without complex FileMaker portals.
- Integrate your favourite Social Media into your own FileMaker solution
- Graphical Scheduling, (Download a trial of Computech’s FMScheduler)
- No need for complex relationships in FileMaker.
- Single Site, Developer & Server Editions all available.
- Available for both Windows & Mac OSX
- No need for separate code bases, Synergize harnesses the power of the web allow you to use ONE code base for both ODBC/JDBC
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt