Julio Toledo has a nifty Universal Search Module “FileMaker” style or SQL that is 100% reusable, modular search code. It can be used to run any number of search requests (“FileMaker” style or SQL), in any context (layout), using dynamically specified (not stored) search fields and search terms. “Universal Search” works on any FileMaker file you paste it into. It works locally as well as a Remote Procedure Call (“Perform Script On Server”, on FileMaker Server 13 and up). It can execute your SQL queries or your traditional FileMaker search requests. It works on iOS and on the Desktop.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Last Chance! The Ultimate FileMaker Developer Advertising Package
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo