FMT Newswire - SANTA CLARA Feb 15, 2017 LearningFileMaker.com has released an instructional video course for Startups and Entrepreneurs, which comprehensively covers everything developers need to know about planning, budgeting, and creating an application. The video course for Startups and Entrepreneurs has six hours of video content, covering the business side of creating an application. At the end of this course students will have the knowledge and tools necessary to plan an application for resale or for deployment within their organization.
This video course is to help plan and budget for a mobile application, said Richard Carlton, CEO LearningFileMaker.com, These videos are for Individuals and companies interested in building an app for a vertical market segment for deployment within an organization.
6-hour video course covers the ins and outs of creating a FileMaker application for resale.
Top Rated Course by FileMaker Expert, Richard Carlton.
The FileMaker Course for Startups and Entrepreneurs is available for a one-time purchase of 50, and can be found at http://www.learningfilemaker.com/entrepreneurs.html
LearningFileMaker.com is the number one destination for FileMaker training videos, with over 70 hours of comprehensive FileMaker training content, LearningFileMaker.com is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- FILEMAKER DEVELOPER KIBIZ SYSTEMS RELEASES KIPOINT POS V3.5 WITH KISWIPE IOS APP
- More than 4400 Functions In One Plugin the MBS FileMaker Plugin 7.0