There are many great things to say about the FileMaker Cloud and we think this is a very important and great addition to our platform.
One thing we must realize is that what we have now is a 1.0 release, which means that there can be some “rough edges” that needs to be polished in future releases. One such edge is the process of renewing the SSL certificate, that your FileMaker Cloud instance is installed with. (you get 90 days free)
Frankly, the process is very complex, even for seasoned developers and server admins and involve several terminal commands.
Wouldn’t it be great, if there was an app for that ?
That’s what we thought, so we have created a FileMaker Custom App, that helps you with the process of renewing your FileMaker Cloud SSL Certificate. Not only is this app completely free, it is also completely open source, And you can download it by visiting Claus's website... tap or click here to get the tool now!.
Get up to speed with the FileMaker Pro 15 Video Training Course! Top Rated Course by FileMaker Expert, Richard Carlton.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- Happy Holidays & a FREE Gift From High-Voltage: Code-X the Complete FileMaker Solution Protection Tool
- SeedCode's Year-End Sale: 25% Off Starts Now!
- A FileMaker Success Story - Wood Fruitticher #BetterWaysToWork
- FileMaker WebViewer Editor - Self Learning Tool for Webviewer Coding