FMPHost is proud to announce our new Remote Backup capabilities within our FileMaker Pro Cloud Hosting Control Panel system. With Remote Backup, included in the Standard and Premium plans, your backups are not just saved on our server, but they are also pushed directly to you every time a backup is made. Backups can be initiated at any time by you and are automatically triggered nightly by us.
FMPHost supports emailling your backup as an attachment, transferring it to your FTP server or placing it into your DropBox folder.
FMPHost is a FMT Preferred Hosting Provider and we recommend them for all your FileMaker Hosting Needs. For a limited time take a FREE 30 Test Drive! Touch or Click here now to visit FMPHost.
Watch this video on using Remote Backup at FMPHost:
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs