Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
Calendar Developer Tool 12 – FileMaker Today
Formulations Pro, Inc., San Diego, CA. Announced the immediate availability Calendar Developer Tool 12. Formulations Pro, Inc. is the world-wide leader in custom and commercial FileMaker software applications.
The Calendar Developer Tool 12 is the number 1 choice in calendaring applications from Formulations Pro. Since it’s initial release, more than 1000 companies and developers world-wide have purchased and/or customized the Calendar Developer Tool from Formulations Pro. The elegant user interface of the Calendar Developer Tool showcases the extraordinary talent of the Formulations Pro development team to build intuitive and powerful solutions that catch the eye of users as well as the most seasoned FileMaker developers. This solution works with FileMaker Pro 12, FileMaker Server 12, FileMaker Server Advanced 12, and FileMaker Go 12 for iPad.
The Calendar Developer Tool 12 is a complete calendaring application for a single or multi-user environment. The technical instructions provided with the application will provide you the opportunity to learn very powerful techniques for dynamic fields, scripting, relationships, account security, account management, and user interface. You no longer need to buy a plug-in or try to reverse engineer an existing calendar application. The Calendar Developer Tool 12 reveals how to do it all! There are no special licensing fees based on per-client seats. For $150 you get unrestricted access to use and modify your own solution at a single site. This saves companies and developer’s thousands of dollars in licensing fees and development time.
New for the Calendar Developer Tool 12:
• Built for FileMaker Go 12 for iPad.
• Portal filters eliminate the need for dozens of table occurrences. You now only need 1 table occurrence to the event table.
• Conditional formatting eliminates the need for dozens of user interface fields.
• Native Instant Web Publishing and Local Area Network access with the same account.
• Streamlined code and user interface for fast performance over the web.
• FileMaker 12 features such as Tool Tips, Calendar Pop-up, and pop-up menus.
• Reduced number of scripts and fields.
• Main menu navigation system to make extending the system as easy as creating a new record.
Get more information and download a trial demo at our web site: