Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
To our surprise, the product quickly gained a tonne of attention from other developers and is now our most popular developer tool.
It was initially designed for FileMaker 16 only, as it utilized the new card window feature within FileMaker 16. If you’re not familiar with the new Card window feature, it’s simply a new style of window which looks more sleek and dims the background.
Since not everyone has FileMaker 16, we’ve decided to make CalendarBOX compatible with older version of FileMaker. So now CalendarBOX uses regular windows for FileMaker 15 or older, and continues to use card windows for FileMaker 16.
Updating your existing CalendarBOX implementation
If you’ve already implemented CalendarBOX 3.0 into your own solutions and want to take advantage of these changes, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the latest version of CalendarBOX from our website
2. Open the script called ‘Load Calendar’ and copy it’s contents to your clipboard.
3. Open the script called ‘Load Calendar within your own solution.
4. Clear the entire contents of the script and paste the new code.
5. You can delete the script called ‘Misc: Check FileMaker Version’
That’s it, your CalendarBOX implementation will now work with older versions of FileMaker, not just FileMaker 16.
Have a great Day,