Have a look at our summary of the new or changed features in FileMaker 19 platform from Claris.
In this video, we look at these new FileMaker Pro features:
– Dedicated area for Add-ons with install/uninstall capability
– Siri Shortcuts support in FileMaker Go
– Card support in FileMaker WebDirect
– Various improved layout design tools
– macOS Dark Mode support in FileMaker Pro
– New function to detect light or dark mode with Get(SystemAppearance)
– Set default file to open when FileMaker starts
– Support for HEIF images (High Efficiency Image File)
– Stop and start scanning for NFC (near field communication) tags
– Configure Machine Learning Model with Core ML
– Functions to work with ComputeModel evaluations
– Convert paths between FileMaker and standard formats
– Various changes and improvements to selected functions
– Change minimum version allowed when the file is hosted
► PCI WEBSITE: https://www.productivecomputing.com/
► ONLINE UNIVERSITY: https://www.productivecomputinguniversity.com/
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/prodcomp
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/productivecomputing/
► LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/productive-computing-inc.
► NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/c_ZkGr
Please subscribe if you like this content or want to stay informed on more Productive Computing and FileMaker training videos.
► Auto Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/ProductiveComputing?sub_confirmation=1
Thanks for watching!