Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
This is a Filemaker Pro 12 tutorial showing how to make conditional value lists.
In this case we are adding products to an invoice and in stead of selecting a product from a large dropdown that contains every single product we first select a category and then only get products from that category in our second dropdown.
So a conditional value list on a simple invoice in Filemaker Pro 12.
Check out my more complete lessons on Udemy:
1) Complete Invoicing Database: https://youtu.be/uRoeEHhzpro
2) Time Registration for Freelancers: https://youtu.be/YVhdkDa8Hok
3) Bookings and Reservations System: https://youtu.be/dcao9nVH-Pw
4) Attendance Tracking: https://youtu.be/-1SPlr0WBo4
5) FREE Beginner Contacts Database: