Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
This specific tutorial is a single movie from chapter one of the Dreamweaver CS3 Dynamic Development course presented by lynda.com author David Gassner. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Dreamweaver-CS3-tutorials/dynamic-development/424-2.html?utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=videoupload-lynda-424-0104
The complete course has a total duration of 6 hours and 56 minutes. Dreamweaver CS3 Dynamic Development table of contents:
1. What Are Dynamic Applications?
2. Working with Databases
3. Setting up the Application Server
4. Creating a Dynamic Application
5. Displaying Data on Dynamic Pages
6. Advanced Data Display
7. Building Data Entry Systems
8. Authenticating Users
9. Using Dreamweaver CS3 with ASP.NET 1.1
10. Using Dreamweaver CS3 with PHP
11. Using Spry
12. Validating Forms with Spry
13. Creating a Dynamic User Interface with Spry