Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
MirrorSync from 360Works is a bidirectional synchronization tool for syncing FileMaker Server with offline databases running in FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go. MirrorSync requires no plug-ins, runs on either a laptop or an iOS device, and is easy to add to your existing FileMaker solution.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
– Enable home / remote office users to work in FileMaker Pro at maximum speed, instead of connecting over the WAN with a cable or DSL connection.
– Enter data on an iPad without 3G or wifi access, and then transfer it to your FileMaker Server
– Attach photos and signatures to records that are transferred to your FileMaker Server
– Carry a read-only copy of your solution with you at all times on your laptop or iPad for instant access
– Switch seamlessly between working on a local copy of your database on a laptop and iOS device, using a two-way sync with the server