FileMaker Business: Creating Marketing Content for Your Business
Session Material Download Included
Improve the way you market your products and services through compelling content. First learn how to write attention-grabbing copy for your website, brochures, and emails that not only showcases your business but also speaks directly to your customers. Then see how to create eye-catching screenshots, photos, and videos that will get you noticed — whether on social media or in somebody’s inbox.
This session is presented jointly by Leslie Kareckas and Anne Anderson.
What you should know
No prior marketing experience required.
Products & Technologies
- FileMaker Pro/Advanced
- FileMaker WebDirect
- FileMaker Server
- FileMaker Go
- See attached slides below.
What You Will Learn
- Defining and researching your target audience and competitive market space
- Writing core, benefit-oriented marketing copy
- Applying your copy to social media, SEO, and keywords
- Creating screenshots, customer stories, and videos that support your messaging