May 20th, 2020
FileMaker.PerformScript( "Script Name", "Optional Script Parameters");
There are some considerations when using this function:
- The function will not be available until the web page has finished loading.
- This function follows the Same Domain Policy, meaning this function will only work if the database and web app are hosted under the same domain. If they are not the browser will block the code.
The parameters of the script step are:
- Object Name: The defined name we give the web viewer.
- When executing the script step, there will be no way for a user to cancel the operation or perform any other operations.
- If the web viewer object is not visible the script step will not be executed.
Did you know we are an authorized reseller for FileMaker Licensing?
Contact us to get a competitive quote on a FileMaker License.
Please complete the form below to download your FREE FileMaker file.
Devin is a certified FileMaker and web developer who is outgoing, easily approachable, and places a high value on collaboration and supporting others.