Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
A little Filemaker Pro 12 tutorial showing the technique to put two portals on a layout where you can select a record in the first portal and then see records from another table related to the selected record.
Sounds complicated but just think: “3 levels of related data.”
Or in other words:
A client can have multiple billings. And each billing can have multiple deposits.
We want to be able to select a billing and see the deposits related to that billing.
Check out my more complete lessons on Udemy:
1) Complete Invoicing Database: https://youtu.be/uRoeEHhzpro
2) Time Registration for Freelancers: https://youtu.be/YVhdkDa8Hok
3) Bookings and Reservations System: https://youtu.be/dcao9nVH-Pw
4) Attendance Tracking: https://youtu.be/-1SPlr0WBo4
5) FREE Beginner Contacts Database: