Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
Imagine you have a contacts database and each contact can have multiple addresses. This could be tricky to set up and there are multiple ways of doing this.
In this video I’ll show you a few ways this could be done.
Here is the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18099008/Demo_Files_FMP12/24%20-%20Addresses/Adresses.fmp12
Check out my more complete lessons on Udemy:
1) Complete Invoicing Database: https://youtu.be/uRoeEHhzpro
2) Filemaker Bookings and Reservations System: https://youtu.be/dcao9nVH-Pw
3) Attendance Tracking: https://youtu.be/-1SPlr0WBo4
4) Time registration for freelancers: https://youtu.be/YVhdkDa8Hok
5) FREE Beginner Contacts Database: