In this video, we take at look at the FileMaker Server Admin API features for FileMaker Server 18. Using the free FM Server Manager FileMaker App from Productive Computing, you can automate FileMaker server and allow for control of specific server related data. In this video we learn the following:
• What is the FileMaker Server API and what can it do?
• Some of the main features of the FileMaker Server Manager application.
• Poll FileMaker Server 18 (to see if it’s running or not)
• Gather server details such as current users, currently hosted files and script schedules.
• Compatibility with FileMaker Cloud and traditional FileMaker Server on premise.
The FM Server Manager application (FileMaker file) is distributed free of charge and available at https://www.productivecomputinguniversity.com.
See what’s new with FileMaker 18 – watch our video series in the Productive Computing University (PCU) FREE course “FileMaker 18 Platform Features”.
► PCI WEBSITE: https://www.productivecomputing.com/
► ONLINE UNIVERSITY: https://www.productivecomputinguniversity.com/
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/prodcomp
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/productivecomputing/
► LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/productive-computing-inc./?trk=prof-following-company-logo
Please subscribe if you like this content or want to stay informed on more Productive Computing and FileMaker training videos.
► Auto Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/ProductiveComputing?sub_confirmation=1
Thanks for watching!