Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions and app users, developers, and partners.
Are you stuck in a work rut? Have you exhausted the capabilities of your appliance apps? They do important things — your accounting, messaging, file sharing etc., but they’re not driving your business forward. It’s time to leverage the power of a workplace innovation platform and let your team stay active no matter where their work takes them.
This FMI Webinar will guide you through the fundamentals of building your first FileMaker app from scratch including:
- Designing your first layout
- Working with different field types
- Creating your first relationship and displaying related data
- Sharing and connecting to your first app from the desktop, iOS, and the web
- Dedicated Q&A time to answer your questions
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019