Zulu 3 Introduces Recurring Events Support, Improved Speed and Stability, Email Handler for Admin Sync Reports, and Exposed Google API key.
Syncing your FileMaker data to your device calendars makes it easier to share your calendars and keep all of your business events, appointments, and important information together!
On Wednesday, January 30th, 1pm EST Joe Martin, Senior Developer with 360Works, will demonstrate how 360Works Zulu can help you publish calendars from FileMaker to Apple Calendar, Google, and Exchange.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to integrate Zulu into your solution
- Publishing FileMaker data as a read/write calendar
- Setting up calendar sync with Apple, Google, and Exchange Calendar
- New features in Zulu 3
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in publishing FileMaker data to calendar apps users already use
- Anyone managing calendars in FileMaker and interested in better ways to provide users access to the calendar data
- FileMaker consultants who develop these type of solutions for their clients
Title: Integrate FileMaker with Apple, Google, & Exchange Calendars
Date: Wednesday, January 30th
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Click here to attend Webinar on Wednesday, January 30th, 1pm EST.
Stay updated with 360Works
360Works builds FileMaker Pro plug-ins and add-ons, such as SuperContainer, MirrorSync, and ScriptMaster, 360Works offers consulting and programming services for FileMaker Pro for businesses worldwide.