Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
This is a beginner tutorial on how to make an Inventory database in Filemaker Pro 12.
We’ll make a solution to track inventory, see how much we have in stock of every item, track sales and purchases and we even make a simple report, use some calculations, if statements and do a little bit of scripting.
We will also have a solution for correcting the inventory when we do an actual count of what’s in stock.
The filemaker file:
The original forum post that prompted this exercise:
Check out my more complete lessons on Udemy:
1) Complete Invoicing Database: https://youtu.be/uRoeEHhzpro
2) Time Registration for Freelancers: https://youtu.be/YVhdkDa8Hok
3) Bookings and Reservations System: https://youtu.be/dcao9nVH-Pw
4) Attendance Tracking: https://youtu.be/-1SPlr0WBo4
5) FREE Beginner Contacts Database: