Geist Interactive is pleased to announce our Karbon Framework will be released at FileMaker DevCon 2018!
Karbon’s first iteration is a Customer Relationship Management set up. It uses the party model, it contains transactional scripts, and is pre-integrated with several APIs.
- The data’s correctness comes first, then it is fast, then it is pretty.
- Modular in design
- Database Transactions
- Separation of Concerns
- API’s first
- Automated testing
- Separate Dev and Production
- Understand the Source of Truth
- Better Data Models Hold Up Over TIme
- Spend the Time on the Right stuff
- Sharing is Caring
- Simple is better
- Documentation is plentiful
- Write code that Writes Code
Read all about it above and stay tuned to for the latest information and the download ( Did I say it was free? ). And stop by the Geist Interactive booth at DevCon to learn more about Karbon and all our other great products.