Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
New in this prerelease of version 10.2 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Updated CURL to version 7.69.1.
- Added SSH.Tunnel.GetKeepAlive and SSH.Tunnel.SetKeepAlive functions.
- Added SQL.GetFieldsAsJSON, SQL.GetParamsAsJSON, SQL.GetRecordsAsJSON and SQL.SetParamsWithJSON functions.
- Changed CGImageSource.SetProperty to write new metadata dictionaries.
- Added AVPlayer.SetTag and AVPlayer.GetTag functions.
- Added view option for AVPlayer with AVPlayer.AddView function and related.
- Added new file format parameter for DynaPDF.GetImage function.
- Changed JSON to format numbers without trailing zeros. Numbers parsed or given as text are still passed through as is.
- Enhanced layout sorting to work for items not in a folder.
- Improved script font size to also change font for buttons like fields.
- Changed iOSApp functions to store setting in preferences, so they are restored when app is killed and restarted.
- Added HotKey.SetPermanent and HotKey.GetPermanent functions.
- Added HotKey.SetScriptWorkspaceOnly and HotKey.GetScriptWorkspaceOnly functions.
- Fixed problem with SQL Plugin and passing Int64 as parameter for a prepared statement for ODBC with servers not supporting 64bit directly.
- Fixed a problem with SQL Plugin and OLE DB when fetching 64-bit integers fail or last row values are not returned.
- Fixed a crash with variable checking in script workspace for FileMaker 19.
- Fixed a problem with JSON number handling where sometimes it could happen that a number starting with 0. has no leading 0.
- Fixed crash in DynaPDF.ParseContent function.
- Updated SQLAPI to version 5.0.6.
- Improved performance for EventMonitor functions on Windows to avoid problems moving the mouse.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206.
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.
01 04 20 – 12:55