Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
New in this prerelease of version 10.6 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Added DragDrop.AttachToWindow function to allow drop to whole window on Windows.
- Added filter for ListDialog and related functions: ListDialog.GetFilter, ListDialog.GetShowsFilter, ListDialog.SetFilter and ListDialog.SetShowsFilter.
- Added Window.GetTitlebarSeparatorStyle and Window.SetTitlebarSeparatorStyle functions.
- Added Window.GetToolbarDisplayMode and Window.SetToolbarDisplayMode functions to configure macOS toolbar to show icons and/or labels.
- Added Window.GetToolbarStyle and Window.SetToolbarStyle for macOS 11.0
- Changed Barcode.Generate to default to 8-bit per channel for the generated image to avoid trouble if receiving software can’t handle 16 bit per channel. You can still change with GMImage.SetDepth, e.g. to make a monochrome version.
- Changed coloring scheme for Dark mode to show set variable a bit lighter. You may need to run SyntaxColoring.FactoryDefaults to see changes.
- Changed DragDrop.CreateWithControl, DragDrop.CreateWithSize, DragDrop.CreateWithWindow to return an error if the control can’t be created properly.
- Changed MarkDown functions to output footnotes.
- Changed QuickList.MatchesSubString to use caseless comparison on Windows and Linux and not just on macOS/iOS.
- Enhanced Matrix.InsertRecords to detect field data type and pass numbers and date/time/timestamp to FileMaker.
- Fixed plugin to load on Windows 7 again. Broken in 10.5 when adding WindowsML functions.
- Fixed problem with bracket highlighting voiding your selection on Big Sur.
- Fixed problem with Command-R taken for the plugin for Database Definition dialog. You can now use it again to pick Container in field types popup.
- Fixed Window.GetCurrentTag function.
- Optimized EmailParser.HTMLToPlainText function to add new line after pre element and to skip space runs.
- Tuned bracket highlighting to not edit text attributes if there are no brackets.
- Updated to Xcode 12.2.
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.
02 12 20 – 10:44