Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
MirrorSync 2.2 released
MirrorSync 2.2 (7/28/2014)
- Can now generate new empty tables in FileMaker Server when syncing with SQL databases
- Can now generate new empty tables in SQL databases to match FileMaker schema
- Now supports multi-spoke syncing, so it’s possible to sync many database servers together
- Now optionally supports not defining compound keys as foreign keys (ie. if they point to a table that is not being mapped)
- Better handling of NOT NULL fields when syncing FileMaker Server with SQL databases
- Auto-detects foreign keys in MySQL when using InnoDB tables and foreign key constraints
- Auto-detects creation timestamps in MySQL
- When creating new creation timestamps and modification timestamps in SQL databases, now has an option to batch-create them for all tables
- Smoother behavior of drag and drop when mapping fields and tables
- Can optionally specify SQL command to get next primary key (ie. trigger a stored procedure)
360Works builds FileMaker Pro plug-ins and add-ons, such as SuperContainer, MirrorSync, and ScriptMaster, 360Works offers consulting and programming services for FileMaker Pro for businesses worldwide.