November 17th, 2011
- Technical Documentation
- Sales Tools
- Developer News
- Technical Resource Library
- Developer Discussion Forum
TechNet has also been totally revamped to include many more social networking features.
Along with making TechNet available for free, FileMaker announced there will be a new fee-based FileMaker Developer Subscription for $99/year. The new FileMaker Developer Subscription (FDS) includes:
- Pre-release FileMaker software (when available)
- FileMaker Training Series (FTS) software download
- FileMaker Server Advanced Development License (limit to 5 users)
- All FileMaker TechNet features above
The new TechNet is great for both new and long-time FileMaker Developers. We are happy to see TechNet become available to the community for free.
If you haven’t already, go check out FileMaker TechNet and sign up!
Kevin is CEO and Business Project Manager for DB Services. He also a founding member of the FileMaker Partner Council and certified in FileMaker 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8. Kevin is passionate about FileMaker as a custom application platform and is constantly on a mission to improve how he approaches each assignment.