Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
Offline Synchronization for your iPad and Laptop
Webinar Now Available: 360Works MirrorSync: Offline Synchronization for your iPad and Laptop
Miss last week’s Webinar?
If you missed last week’s Webinar on MirrorSync, the full video is now available for viewing on filemakeracademy.com, on YouTube here, or watch it below: MirrorSync from 360Works is a bidirectional synchronization tool for syncing FileMaker Server with offline databases running in FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go. MirrorSync requires no plug-ins, runs on either a laptop or an iOS device, and is easy to add to your existing FileMaker solution.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Enable home / remote office users to work in FileMaker Pro at maximum speed, instead of connecting over the WAN with a cable or DSL connection.
- Enter data on an iPad without 3G or wifi access, and then transfer it to your FileMaker Server
- Attach photos and signatures to records that are transferred to your FileMaker Server
- Carry a read-only copy of your solution with you at all times on your laptop or iPad for instant access
- Switch seamlessly between working on a local copy of your database on a laptop and iOS device, using a two-way sync with the server
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar is being offered by FileMaker Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FileMaker Academy members are Platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.
The presenter for this webinar is Jesse Barnum, president of 360Works. 360Works is a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum member in Atlanta, Georgia. Jesse established 360Works in 1996, and is a regular speaker at the FileMaker Developer Conference. He and his brother Sam are the co-authors of MirrorSync, as well as many other products in the 360Works portfolio.
360Works builds FileMaker Pro plug-ins and add-ons, such as SuperContainer, MirrorSync, and ScriptMaster, 360Works offers consulting and programming services for FileMaker Pro for businesses worldwide.