Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
With logical expressions you can control the flow of your code and have it make choices based on certain conditions. In this tutorial, find out how to use the most common logical expression in PHP: the if statement. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/MySQL-tutorials/PHP-MySQL-Essential-Training/119003-2.html?utm_campaign=VMyDUbgavUo&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the PHP with MySQL Essential Training course presented by lynda.com author Kevin Skoglund. The complete course duration is 14 hours and 24 minutes and teaches the basics of PHP (including variables, logical expressions, loops, and functions), and discover how to connect to a MySQL database and develop a complete web application.
1. PHP Overview
2. Mac Installation
3. Windows Installation
4. First Steps
5. Exploring Data Types
6. Control Structures: Logical Expressions
7. Control Structures: Loops
8. User-Defined Functions
10. Building Web Pages with PHP
11. Working with Forms and Form Data
12. Working with Cookies and Sessions
13. MySQL Basics
14. Using PHP to Access MySQL
15. Building a Content Management System (CMS)
16. Using Site Navigation to Choose Content
17. Application CRUD
18. Building the Public Area
19. Regulating Page Access