Testing apps is critical to ensure quality and there are different types of tests such as unit tests, integrations tests or end-to-end tests. Watch this Quick Take to learn about end-to-end tests and discover the UI Test Automation Model (UTAM). UTAM is an Open Source solution built by Salesforce that lets you run UI tests on any kind of app. We’ll walk you through a practical example with a Salesforce app and you’ll learn about the key features that make UTAM a game changer for UI testing.
– UTAM website: https://utam.dev
– Blog post: https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2022/05/run-end-to-end-tests-with-the-ui-test-automation-model-utam
– E-Bikes sample: https://github.com/trailheadapps/ebikes-lwc
– UTAM JS Recipes: https://github.com/salesforce/utam-js-recipes
– UTAM Java Recipes: github.com/salesforce/utam-java-recipes
– Shadow DOM presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5i9zMzVlzM
Connect with Salesforce Developers: