Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, and partners.
Jarvis Business Management Platform
Cloud Version Now Available
Jarvis makes relationship management and automation EASY, especially when it comes to nurturing leads, closing sales, and creating loyal customers. Jarvis will integrate with a variety of databases and software systems, and it has a built-in standard integration with MailChimp, Sendgrid and Quickbooks Online. Jarvis allows you to quickly and easily create proposals, contracts, and invoices from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, in any location. Accomplish all your tasks quickly and easily in one application.
Jarvis is a full-featured system that runs on Windows, Mac, iOS, and in a web browser. The Scarpetta Group was awarded FileMaker’s Business Alliance Excellence Award in 2017 for Jarvis.
Manage companies with ease. Charts visually help you predict and view sales trends. Contacts and addresses are easily managed. You can store contracts or any other document for quick access when needed.
- Custom pricing
Build and track relationships with your contacts with all the necessary tools. Qualify new leads and use touch-points to keep up with communications via tasks.
- Track job history
- Tasks, Activities, Email and Appointments
- Create Opportunities, Quotes and Invoice
- See Email bounces when using SendGrid
- Market segments and touchpoint templates
- Visually see email bounces from Sendgrid
Fully integrated with MailChimp®. Build groups for your campaigns, mailings, and labels. Build your yearly contact plan for your relationships with touch-points.
- Marketing segments
- Social media
All documents are easily accessed from the menu. Store, view and share when needed. Use a search and filter for finding a document quickly
All new module. Manage and track sales opportunities through the pipeline.
- Mange your sales pipelines
- Tasks template for keeping on track
- Select the products and services for recommendation
- Build multiple quotes and track the one that is won
Quickly build quotes and email them as an attached PDF. Items are easily added from a standard list or from customer specific pricing and descriptions.
- Customer based pricing and descriptions
- Tasks for tracking follow-up
- Activities for viewing previous communications
- Notes from customer meetings
- Documents for keeping vendor quotes handy