Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
support for hosting providers, ESS, one-way sync improvements and more!
July 27, 2012- 360Works is proud to announce an update to MirrorSync, a FileMaker synchronization solution. While MirrorSync is already easy to use and set up, version 1.25 includes many new features and improvements!
Included in this update:
- ESS compatibility: Now take SQL data anywhere, even offline! With just a few extra steps after configuration, your external data is available anywhere.
- Multiple instances of MirrorSync: hosting providers and other users can now have multiple instances of MirrorSync running simultaneously on a single FileMaker Server.
- Improved user interface: MirrorSync now warns users about potential problems and file incompatibilities during configuration.
- Improvements to one-way sync: it’s easier than ever to use an empty copy of a synced database with MirrorSync. Push data back to FileMaker Server quickly and easily with a one-way synchronization.
- Bug fixes and improvements: includes many bug fixes and a solution for container fields causing a 104 error.
MirrorSync is an easy-to-use data replication tool that quickly and seamlessly syncs an offline database running on FileMaker Go or FileMaker Pro with a multi-user database hosted by FileMaker Server.
MirrorSync 1.25 is a free upgrade for all MirrorSync and Portfolio users. Learn more and download the upgrade at:
360Works builds FileMaker Pro plug-ins and add-ons, such as SuperContainer, MirrorSync, and ScriptMaster, 360Works offers consulting and programming services for FileMaker Pro for businesses worldwide.