Mobile App Builder allows you to create and manage FileMaker mobile custom apps with the iOS App SDK without knowledge of Xcode in an easy-to-use interface.
When FileMaker Inc, introduced the FileMaker iOS App SDK, it wanted to simplify the way to distribute FileMaker Custom Apps in your organization. In the past you needed to distribute FileMaker Go and all the FileMaker files and links separately. With the FileMaker iOS App SDK, you only need one single app to distribute to your users
The required knowledge of command line instructions and xcode can be a threshold to use the FileMaker iOS App SDK. With the myFMbutler Mobile App Builder we simplified the whole build process and you can now build apps without even opening Xcode.
And the best of all, if FileMaker releases a new version of his iOS App SDK, you can just reuse your settings and make a new version of your apps in seconds.
- Create native mobile custom apps for iOS
- Preview apps
- Build for in-house and enterprise distribution
- Build for the app store
- Management of multiple apps
- Reuse and share build settings
- Auto create all required app icons
- Create distribution files for over-the-air installs
- Supports FileMaker iOS Plug-ins
Mobile App Builder 1.0 download for Mac OS X (32 MB)