Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
This webinar will be presented by Alan Kirtlink, a Senior, Certified FileMaker Developer, Trainer & Coach with Skeleton Key.
This webinar covers the various ways you can connect to FileMaker, from beyond the local network and help you determine which is best for your organization.
In this webinar, you will hear:
* The pros and cons of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, WebDirect and Custom Web Publishing, when used remotely
* The differences between WebDirect and Custom Web Publishing
* How to improve performance for remote users by using “Perform Script on Server”
* How licensing changes in FileMaker 13 affect FileMaker Go and WebDirect
Who should watch this webinar?
* Business Owners / Department Managers
* FileMaker Developers
* IT Managers
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.