Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, and partners.
YouTube API Services Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in the YouTube API Services. The YouTube API Services (as defined below) are provided to you by YouTube LLC located at 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno CA 94066 (referred to as “YouTube“, “we“, “us“, or “our“). This YouTube API Services Terms of Service (“Terms of Service“) is a legal document you must comply with at all times when accessing or using the YouTube API Services. The “YouTube API Services” means (i) the YouTube API services (e.g., YouTube Data API service and YouTube Reporting API service) made available by YouTube including those YouTube API services made available on the YouTube Developer Site (as defined below), (ii) documentation, information, materials, sample code and software (including any human-readable programming instructions) relating to YouTube API services that are made available on the YouTube Developer Site or by YouTube, (iii) data, content (including audiovisual content) and information provided to API Clients (as defined below) through the YouTube API services (the “API Data“), and (iv) the credentials assigned to you and your API Client(s) by YouTube or Google. By accessing and using the YouTube API Services, and in return for receiving the benefits of the YouTube API Services provided to you by YouTube, you agree to be bound by the Agreement (as defined below).
- Definitions. These defined terms will have the following meanings:
- Affiliates means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, YouTube, including Google Inc.
- API Client means a website or software application (including a mobile application) developed by you that accesses, or uses, the YouTube API Services.
- Developer Policies means the policies relating to the YouTube API Services currently located at https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/developer-policies that you and your API Client(s) are required to comply with in addition to all other terms of the Agreement when accessing, or using, the YouTube API Services.
- YouTube Brand Features means the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of YouTube.
- YouTube Branding Guidelines means the YouTube API Services Branding Guidelines currently located at https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/branding-guidelines.
- YouTube Confidential Information means any information of YouTube or its Affiliates provided to you in connection with your access to, or use of, the YouTube API Services, but excluding information that you independently developed, that was rightfully given to you by a third party without confidentiality obligation, or that becomes public through no fault of your own.
- YouTube Developer Site means the YouTube developer website including the webpages currently located at https://developers.google.com/youtube.
- YouTube Guidelines means the guidelines and other documentation published on the YouTube Developer Site including the YouTube Branding Guidelines.
- YouTube Terms means the YouTube Terms of Service currently located at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.