Over 46,000+ Business Solution Developers Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of business solutions developers, business owners and partners.
In this vlog, MainSprings Mike Beargie covers building simple navigation in FileMaker in about five minutes. During this video, you will learn the following key concepts:
- Using the Top Navigation Layout Part
- Creating a script to handle navigation actions
- Using script parameters to instruct your script
- Creating button bar objects with icons and lettering
- Activating button bar segments to indicate the current page
For a copy of the file presented in the video, please download it here…